Making an appointment
Please call us directly if:
- You would like to be seen in the next 12 hours
- You need an appointment outside the fixed schedule
- You need to cancel or rearrange your appointment (24h notice policy) and have issues doing so on the booking system
For all other bookings, please use our booking system.
For terms and conditions including our 24h cancellation policy please visit the prices page.
Clinic hours for each practitioner – please see individual team pages
If travelling by train, underground or tram, the train station is a 3 minute walk (see our map).
If you are travelling by car for your appointment, there are 3 car parks within a 5 minute walk (see car park information and map below).
Alternatively, there is limited on street parking in nearby streets (pay by Ringo) and several bus stops (for bus routes 57, 93, 131, 200, 493, N87 – see map).
There is no car park dedicated to patients and only limited on street parking nearby. However, there are 3 car parks close by:
- Queens Road – 3 minute walk
Entry for the car park after the shopping centre closes is via the entrance doors by Debenhams on Queens Road opposite Wimbledon Police Station.
- Wimbledon Bridge – 3 minute walk
- Hartfield Road car park – 5 minute walk